As humans we value our psychological safety in the workplace as highly as we value our physical safety. The strongest influence on employees psychological safety is leadership
Therefore as leaders along with having an understanding of psychological safety how to embody the behaviours & cultivate it through the workforce, leaders can also feel safe communicating without fear of backlash.
Leadership workshop overview
- Breakdown of psychological safety- Developing an understanding of how to embody the behaviours.
- Taking a supportive & collaborative approach to leadership.
- Communication- Assertive communication & establishing an open respectful communication culture.
- Setting clear expectations.
- Situational awareness.
- Building trust.
- Building relationships.
- Reframing fears, failures & mistakes.
- Fostering resilience.
- Cultural awareness.