Stress in the workplace can impact employees in many ways, emotionally, mentally and physically. Individuals can often find themselves having trouble sleeping or becoming easily distracted, Fatigued, & with depleted energy. Falling to address this can lead to burn out, high absenteeism, poor engagement & performance. These workshops teach
- Strategies tools & techniques on how to recognise & manage stress triggers.
- Understanding & use of emotional intelligence tools & techniques.
- How to build on wellbeing & health.
- How to build on strengths & develop communication.
- Developing skills in problem solving teamwork, and communication styles.
- Understanding & managing accountability & responsibility
- Working relationships with direct reports & management.
- Improved peer to peer engagement & teamwork
- Reduction in conflict.
- Ability to think critically & creatively.
- Adaptability & flexibility
They are interactive & fun. Participants will learn new and inspiring ways to motivate themselves and their team, and how to change a mood and perform to the best of your strengths & ability