Team psychological safety is a shared belief held by employees that it is safe to take calculated risks, to share their ideas, to speak up with questions and concerns, and to admit mistakes — all without fear of negative repercussions.
- Breakdown of psychological safety- Developing an understanding of how to embody the behaviours.
- Communication- Assertive communication & embodying an open respectful communication culture.
- Dignity in the workplace.
- Positive mindset.
- Building trust.
- Resilience & Relationships.
- Reframing fears, failures & mistakes.
- Perspective shifts